I am a professional, agile and passionate senior system engineer, IT &Telecom VAS support and Project Coordinator with Service Operation experience in both IT and VAS Telecom fields. I have also infrastructure experience includes Hardware, HA Clusters, OS and both server/desktop virtualization in addition to backup solution good knowledge. Beside technical duties I have presales and projects delivery experience.
Beside presentation and technical writing skills. I am quick to learn and adapt to new situations, configurations and technologies.
My approach encompasses both technical and management disciplines to bring together disparate functional elements, configuration items and segments into larger systems.
I am Fluent in Arabic and English while still developing German language skills. I have Europe, Middle East, and Africa travel experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Engineering (5 years) – 2008
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- ITIL Foundation V3
- Oracle Solaris Cluster system administrator certified professional
- Oracle TDC-401 Exadata Setup and Support Readiness
- VMware Certified Associate – Data Center Virtualization
- VMware Certified Associate – Data Cloud Virtualization
- Symantec Technical Specialist in Symantec NetBackup
- F5 Product Consultant –LTM
- Solaris 10 Network Administrator
- Solaris 10 System Administrator
- Oracle Database Administration
- Oracle VM Server for SPARC: Installation and Configuration
- Administering BIG-IP & Configuring BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM)
- Arbor Networks SP/TMS DDoS Detection and Mitigation User Course
- Advance Messaging Gateway – Mavenir Systems at Maviner office
- Voice Mail – Techno Tree at Techno Tree office in Dubai
- Microsoft Office Project Professional
- Cisco Network Associate